- How this course works…Lecture1.1
- The why and how of intimate massage…Lecture1.2
The Foundations of Touch 0/5
- Self Touch: The basis of a good sex lifeLecture2.1
- Three Stage Mindful MasturbationLecture2.2
- Self Erotic MassageLecture2.3
- Top-To-Toe TouchLecture2.4
- Foundations of touch…Lecture2.5
Anatomy Theory 0/3
- Getting to know your genitals…Lecture3.1
- Mapping exercise…Lecture3.2
- Reflecting on your experience…Lecture3.3
Touch Techniques 0/9
- Before you begin…Lecture4.1
- Male Genital Massage: The PerineumLecture4.213 min
- Male Genital Massage: The PelvisLecture4.312 min
- Male Genital Massage: The ShaftLecture4.418 min
- Male Genital Massage: The TipLecture4.516 min
- Male Genital Massage: The BallsLecture4.606 min
- Male Genital Massage: Follow Along Full SessionLecture4.701 hour
- Reflecting on learning…Lecture4.8
- Continuing your journey…Lecture4.9
How this course works…
Hello & Welcome!
This course is structured as follows:
– This introduction chapter covers some basic practical details – setting up your space, comfortable positions to sit in etc.
– The Foundations of Touch introduces the idea of Relaxed Giving & Active Receiving – some ‘tools’ to play with to help you relax and feel as much as possible during your massage.
– Once these basics are covered there’s a bit of theory – giving you a simple insight into the anatomy of your genitals, and an exercise to physically explore them.
– Finally, over an hour of video teaching on techniques and ways to touch genitals with love, confidence and presence so that your receiving partner can trust, relax and enjoy the abundance of pleasure, arousal & sensations in their body.
Study Then Play…
I encourage you to try out, practice and get familiar with each technique in turn. The video teaching is organised into chapters which cover different areas of the genitals. Once you have explored these, there is the option to follow along with the full massage sequence in real time: a delicious hour of stroking, caressing, stimulating, arousing, relaxing touch!
When the touch techniques become familiar to your hands you can start to play with you and your partner’s favourites: move between them, mix them up, leave out the ones your partner doesn’t enjoy so much, blend them into your own individual and unique ‘choreography’.
Somatic learning takes place in the body. You will not learn new erotic practices by watching a video: you will learn by watching and then involving your body.
Somatic learning involves conscious practice over time. No one learns to play an instrument or a sport overnight. No one ‘learns’ new ways of being sexual in one viewing of a video. Learning involves muscular and neurological growth which take time and practice.
So, follow the video, try out the techniques, then switch off the screen and continue your practice.
Come back to the video on subsequent days, maybe explore the next chapter.
Come back to the video regularly over the months, years, decades, but always with an accompaniment of focussed, embodied practice.
I hope that you enjoy your learning experience with Touch of Happiness Massage School!